Learn about big data from our certified experts to gain a competitive advantage
Business innovation enabled at our big data training sessions
Our classes are briefings on big data tools and technologies, designed for management and business people. Attendees will learn about big data concepts and familiarize themselves with the technology trends and opportunities. These popular classes provide guidance on how to apply the right technological business criteria to the adoption of big data in your organization, providing you with a licence to impress your peers with your new and innovative vision.
They will enable you to:
- Understand big data and how it can be applied to store, manage, process and analyze massive amounts of unstructured and poly-structured data.
- Explore the latest technologies underpinning big data, including Hadoop and NoSQL.
- Determine how big data systems can complement traditional data warehousing and business intelligence solutions and processes.
- Utilize big data to differentiate your business and provide better service to your customers.
- Examine real-world case studies of how big data is influencing society and businesses.
Big Data Concepts and Hadoop Essentials Course 1 day £550
This one day course is for everyone interested in adopting big data or involved in data-driven business change and anyone who needs an overview of the Hadoop technology ecosystem. The course covers:
- Concepts surrounding big data, analytics and new roles
- Impact on business: why big data is changing society, industry and business
- Technology issues: bottlenecks, distributed, Cloud, NoSQL, processing and software
- Hadoop: how it works and addresses ALL the above bottlenecks
Introduction to Apache NiFi / Kylo 2 Days £1295
This course provides an introduction to the concept of Data Lakes, and how Apache NiFi and Kylo may be used to develop and administer your Data Lake. Students can expect to learn how to construct data flows in Apache NiFi, and how to use Kylo to quickly and easily ingest data into, and wrangle data inside your Data Lake.
Building Analytics Solutions in the Hadoop Ecosystem 3 days £1725
This course provides the essential grounding in the principles of Hadoop, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) storage engine, the roles of new Hadoop computation models such as Spark, and how to write applications effectively using these tools.
Introduction to Data Science in the Big Data World 3 days £1725
Introduction to Data Science is a three-day course that provides an introduction to the methods and tools of data science in a big data context. Delegates will be introduced to a variety of machine learning algorithms and how to use them in practical examples of real-world problems.
Building Big Data Analytics with Spark 2 days £1295
This course provides the essential grounding in the principles of Hadoop, the MapReduce computation model and the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) storage engine, the role of Spark, SparkSQL, and SparkML, and how to write applications using these tools.