Learn about big data from our certified experts to gain a competitive advantage
Business innovation enabled at our big data training sessions
Our classes are briefings on big data tools and technologies, designed for management and business people. Attendees will learn about big data concepts and familiarize themselves with the technology trends and opportunities. These popular classes provide guidance on how to apply the right technological business criteria to the adoption of big data in your organization, providing you with a licence to impress your peers with your new and innovative vision.
They will enable you to:
- Understand big data and how it can be applied to store, manage, process and analyze massive amounts of unstructured and poly-structured data.
- Explore the latest technologies underpinning big data, including Hadoop and NoSQL.
- Determine how big data systems can complement traditional data warehousing and business intelligence solutions and processes.
- Utilize big data to differentiate your business and provide better service to your customers.
- Examine real-world case studies of how big data is influencing society and businesses.
Big Data Concepts and Hadoop Essentials Course 1 day £550
This one day course is for everyone interested in adopting big data or involved in data-driven business change and anyone who needs an overview of the Hadoop technology ecosystem. The course covers:
- Concepts surrounding big data, analytics and new roles
- Impact on business: why big data is changing society, industry and business
- Technology issues: bottlenecks, distributed, Cloud, NoSQL, processing and software
- Hadoop: how it works and addresses ALL the above bottlenecks
Introduction to Apache NiFi / Kylo 2 Days £1295
This Apache NiFi / Kylo Introduction course is for general audiences interested in learning more about these technologies. Students can expect to learn the underlying concepts and overview of these technologies, some important use cases and data ingestion patterns.
Hadoop Developer 3 days £1725
This course provides the essential grounding in the principles of Hadoop, the MapReduce computation model and the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) storage engine, the roles of other essential tools, and how to write applications effectively using these tools.
Introduction to Data Science in the Big Data World 3 days £1725
Introduction to Data Science is a three-day course that provides an introduction to the methods and tools of data science in a big data context. Delegates will be introduced to a variety of machine learning algorithms and how to use them in practical examples of real-world problems.