This session is designed to help attendees understand the concepts and benefits of big data and Apache Hadoop and how this technology can help them meet their business goals. Topics include the Apache Hadoop technology stack such as HDFS MapReduce, YARN, Hive, HBase and Spark.
Who is the course for
Anyone who is looking at adopting a big data solution, anyone involved in data-driven business change, and everyone who needs an overview of the Apache Hadoop technology ecosystem.
- Concepts surrounding big data, analytics and machine learning
- Real world examples of how data is impacting business
- Technology challenges at big data scale
- How Apache Hadoop works and supports big data, analytics and business transformation
- Common Apache Hadoop tools: HDFS, YARN, Sqoop, Pig, Hive Spark, HBase
- Introcution to common Hadoop distributions such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR